Look At What I Found

Since painting the living room a few months ago, I've been going back and forth on what to do with the floor. Do I want carpeting? Maybe I want to redo the hardwood floors. Mike and I differ on what should be done in here, but one thing is for sure, something needs to be done soon. I'm tired of looking at the beautiful, clean painted walls, and a crappy stained, scratched hardwood floor.

This morning, I think I've found what I'm looking for. And, it will be cheaper than installing carpeting!

Yeah!

At $1.39 a square foot, this quick step laminate flooring will compliment the decor perfectly. And, to satisfy Mike's desire for carpeting because his tootsies get cold, I will purchase a large area rug to go over it. Seems a shame to cover it up, but hey, I'm willing to compromise.

What do you think?

0 comments: