Lost? Who Me?

Since I don't drive because of my eyesight issues, I get lost very easily. I don't normally pay attention to where we're going, and then when I have to give directions to someone, I have no idea. It's so much easier when someone has a tom tom gps. They can just plug the address into their GPS and find their own way. Thank goodness for technology, right?

My sister-in-law uses her GPS for something called geocaching. Have you heard of it? It's kind of interesting, I guess, if you're into that sort of thing. You go online to the website, look up the coordinates for a hidden treasure, plug them into your GPS, and go find it. You never know what you'll find. She takes her daughters a couple of times a week. They love it.

Me, I'm always just along for the ride. Going where ever everyone else goes. As long as I don't have to navigate, it's all good.

0 comments: