Scary Story

Guest post from Constance Rodgers

I was catching up with a friend today when she told me the scariest story. She was home alone late at night with her eight-week old baby while her husband worked a night shift at the hospital. At about midnight, a stranger started banging at the door. Her car was hidden in the garage so she assumed the would-be robber assumed no one was home. She was scared and immediately turned on the lights so the person would know there was someone home. When she did that, the banging on the door only got worse. She then hit the panic button on the alarm system, which went off and alerted police. This scared the guy away. I was so happy she had an alarm, because who knows what could have happened to her if she didn’t. I immediately went tohttp://www.homesecurity101.com and got my home connected. I feel much better now that I have a home alarm. That story shook me to my core. I couldn’t deal with the thoughts that someone might have the audacity to try and break into my house while I am home with my kids.

0 comments: