What's Up?

Oh my goodness! It's been a while since I've been here. Where does the time go? I wish I could say I've been so incredibly busy that I just haven't had time to fill you all in on things, but the reality is, I just haven't felt like it. No offense to you guys. You know I love you all. I mean, you guys are great. It's me, really. All me. You know that old saying: It's not you, it's me.

Let's see. What's been happening?

Tim's been doing really well with his wrestling. He's got a winning record this year and tomorrow we are headed to the tournament of all tournaments in the middle school world: The Tournament of Champions. To participate, a wrestler has to have had at least one first place sometime throughout the season. Tim's had three thus far, and hopes to come home with another tomorrow. Me? As much as I love wrestling, I'm very ready for it to be over. Sitting in a gym all day long every weekend is getting old. Tomorrow is the end. I'll miss it, but we are moving on to baseball in a couple of weeks. Then, it will be weekends spent on bleachers in the scorching sun.

Ah, life is good.

Becky is doing well with her epilepsy again. No seizures in a couple of months, so we're keeping our fingers crossed. She's still cheerleading and on Sunday, we are headed to Milwaukee for a competition. Again, as much as I love watching her perform, I'm ready for it to be over. The end is this weekend for her, too.

On the job front, I went from having nothing to do, no job, to having a job as a virtual assistant, and a huge writing job for a friend of mine. Now, I've got so much to do, I'm kind of freaking out. But, of course I will get through it. I'm thrilled to have the opportunities, so yeah, I'll be fine.

So, I should go now. Instead of spending time here, chatting with you all, I should be working. But, it's hard. I love talking with you. It's definitely time we got caught up!

0 comments: