Looking Better and Feeling Better

The more weight I lose, the better I feel. So much better, in fact, that I'm starting to feel like wearing makeup again. It's been years since I've worn makeup on a regular basis. Sure, I will put it on every once in a while for special occasions, but for the most part, I'm au naturel.

It's funny how it goes, because for years I have had little interest in beauty products and spending time on myself. What's the use? I hardly leave the house for anything other than grocery shopping or carting kids to and from their events. Who cares if I have no makeup and my hair is in a ponytail?

I've found myself looking at beauty magazines lately and came across bobbi brown skin care products. Oh, are they nice! I have the itch to buy some things from there, and probably will soon. I think it's time to look good for me, even if it's just to go to the grocery store.

0 comments: