A Salesperson, I Am Not

It has come to my attention recently, that I am not a salesperson. I mean, I always knew that I wasn't good at selling things, or making people do something they don't want to do, but man, I had no idea I was this bad.

I started a job this week where I'm not actually selling anything to anyone, but I am asking them for some pretty personal information, and it's not going so well. As a matter of fact, it's going so badly that I am quitting the job. The worst part of it is that I actually get sick to my stomach just thinking about having to go to work. That's how badly it's going.

You'd be surprised (NOT) how many people are unwilling to answer personal questions over the phone from a complete stranger. It's ridiculous, actually, that these people are so rude as to hang up on me or yell at me just because they don't know me from Adam and I'm asking for personal financial information. Really.....

Salesperson or not, this job sucks, and I'm done.

0 comments: