Dermalogica

Boy, the older I get, the worse my skin seems to get. I was under the impression that once you got through the teenage years and puberty, you would have clear, beautiful skin. How wrong I was in that line of thinking. As a matter of fact, I have worse acne now than I did as a teenager! Some days, I just want to crawl under a rock and hide.

After doing some research, I've learned that I'm not alone. My skin problems seem to be more normal than I thought. Many adults suffer from acne, in addition to aging. We older folks just can't catch a break.

I've also learned that a line of skincare products called Dermalogica work wonders on skin like mine. I'm very tempted to give it a try. Dermalogica makes products that are all-natural and scientifically proven to treat a myriad of skin conditions. Shoot, they've been around since 1986, and I've found only positive reviews, so the products must work.

At this point, I'm ready to try something new. It's getting really cramped under this rock; my older body doesn't fit the way it used to when I was a teenager.

0 comments: