Do You Watch The Vampire Diaries?

Do you watch The Vampire Diaries? It's one of my favorite shows. Not only do I find it interesting, I have a serious teenage crush on Ian Somerhalder. Those piercing blue eyes get me every time!

Anywho, what did you think about the season finale?

Oh, before we go any further, there may be spoilers in this post, so STOP READING! if you haven't watched the last episode yet.

I'm not kidding. I will tell you all about it, and then you'll be mad at me. But, it won't be my fault. I did warn you.

So, Elena's a vampire now, huh? Yeah, it was bound to happen. I mean, one can't hang around with a bunch of vampires for three years and not become one themselves eventually. It's like a bad cold; only a matter of time before everyone has it.

And what's to come of Tyler? Klaus screwed everyone over once again, but what happened to Tyler? Oooh, and Bonnie, that little back-stabber. She says she's looking out for her friends, but come on. You don't play nice with the enemy to do so.

I really hate that the season had to end. I thought this season was one of the best yet, at least toward the end. I was getting kind of tired of the whole who-will-Elena-choose story line, but it looks as though she finally chose Steffen, which I find incredibly ignorant. I mean, hello! Has she even looked at Damon?

I can't wait for next season to find out how this all turns out with Elena being a vampire. I hope they continue with that story line. I really hope they don't come up with some long-lost cure for vampirism and use it on her to make her human again. Quite frankly, the goody-two-shoes persona is getting boring. Elena needs to find her wild side!

0 comments: