Stop the Ride, I Want to Get Off

I have indecisive children. It's taken me 20 years to realize it, but it's true. My children cannot make a definite decision about anything, and it's driving me crazy!

Take Tristan, for example. I love the boy. You know I do, but his indecisiveness about where he's working this summer, and where he's living this summer is making me insane. First, he's going to stay in Minnesota to live and work up there. Then, he's coming home to live and work here for the summer. Now, he may or may not be going back to Minnesota to live and work because he can possibly make more money.

He's only been home for a week and a half.

I've so enjoyed having him home. I didn't realize how much I missed him being away at college until now. I'm sad that he may be leaving again so soon. I'm so not ready for him to have a life of his own as an adult. As a matter of fact, I don't believe I signed anything that said I had to let go already.

It's just not fair, this heartache I feel.

0 comments: