Quaker Soft Baked Bars - The Fuel You Need

This post brought to you by Quaker Oats. All opinions are 100% mine.

QSBB Yum Image high res.jpgAs a busy mother running kids to and from sporting events, school functions, and friends' houses, sometimes I find it hard to make meals happen at a specific time each day. I would love to be able to say, "Supper is at 5pm sharp," each and every night, but in real life that just doesn't happen often. Some nights we don't get around to eating supper until 7pm!

Because this is an issue for me, and I worry about my kids getting the nutrition and fuel they need to stay alert and active while participating in these events, I'm always looking for good, healthy snacks to tide them over until meal time. The Quaker Soft Baked Bar is the perfect solution to my busy day. It's a wholesome food with only 140 calories and is packed with lots of fiber, protein, and vitamins. These bars are perfect for any time of day, but they make a great breakfast snack that my kids really love to eat. As a wrestling mom, I also like to take these along to wrestling tournaments for my hungry wrestler after weighing in. The Quaker Soft Baked Bars really give him the energy he needs to excel on the mat. 

My kids like both yummy flavors of the Quaker Soft Baked Bars, but I think they all agree that banana nut bread one is their favorite. My personal favorite is the cinnamon pecan bread. 

Visit Sponsor's Site

0 comments: