Book Recommendation: Parting River Jordan

I usually don't spend a great deal of time reviewing books on here, but just had to make an exception for this one. I just got done reading "Parting River Jordan" by ML Barnes, and loved it!

The characters are so funny and engaging, I found myself laughing out loud at their antics!

No kidding. The first time it happened, Mike and I were watching TV in bed (Well, he was watching, I was reading...) and I busted out laughing. He gave me a look like I'd done lost my mind. Honestly, explaining it to him, or even recommending that he read the book is a lost cause, but for anyone who actually likes to read, this book will keep you in stitches!

I liked it so much, I even "LIKED" the Facebook page for this book. The author's writing style is so good, I want to stay up to date on everything she has coming!

On to book two!

0 comments: