SkinCeuticals

Something just struck me today.

The older I get, the more I seem to care about the products I use. And, the more I seem to want to share with others my views on said products.

It's true. In my younger years, I typically bought whatever was cheapest, hoping for good results. If the results weren't good, it was no skin off my nose. "Good enough!" was my motto.

These days, I find that I actually seek out products that are going to do what I need them to do, and actually read the ingredients (OH MY GOD!). It's crazy, I know!

Take for instance my old-age skin.

Oh, you didn't know I had old-age skin? Well, I do, and it's time to get rid of it!

Anyhow, I spent a couple weeks researching online many different anti-wrinkle, premature aging products. Good Lord, there are, like, a trillion of them! I finally decided on SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic.

Don't ask me about the price because it might scare you off. Suffice it to say I'd pay ten times as much because it's like the fountain of youth in a bottle.

Even though I know I have old-age skin, no one else does. They can't see it. It's gone. The little lines around my eyes? Gone! The ever-present, slowly-making-their-appearance dark circles? Gone!

Like I said.....ten times as much!



0 comments: