Hand Out Wedding Sparklers for Spectacular Photos

I really wish I had spent a little more time researching and planning for my wedding way back when. Mine was a traditional wedding complete with the white dress, simple vows and the typical white cake with white flowers. Nothing fancy, nothing spectacular.

After sixteen years, I look back and think about all the things I could have done, had I known at the time. Like wedding sparklers. Check out these pictures. They're gorgeous!

Photo: seimweddings.com

Photo: jetfeteblog.com
See? Wedding sparklers make great photos! 

I would have so done this had I known.


2 comments:

Sorcha November 19, 2012 at 12:18 PM  

Thoese pictures look really cool and I'm sorry you didn't have whhat you want in your wedding

Marie December 3, 2012 at 11:53 PM  

You're right...beautiful pics.

Marie