Actresses Who Share Their Beauty Secrets

I get a kick out of actresses who share their beauty secrets with the world. As far as I can see, the only secret to their flawless skin and seemingly ageless beauty is money. If you have enough of it, you can look as young as you want with nary a blemish on your face. It's amazing what expensive products and a professional skincare guru can do.

For instance, Eileen Davidson (actress on Days of Our Lives), just shared her beauty secret with all of us. Wanna know what it is? Exercise and eat right.

That's not a secret! I already knew that.

So at 53 - she does look good for her age - she exercises every day and tries to eat healthy and that's why her skin looks as smooth as a baby's bottom.

Riiiiight.

I'm more inclined to say it's her money and the professional assistance she gets in taking care of her skin. It's the Jane Iredale makeup that she doesn't apply herself and expensive cleansers and creams that only money like hers can buy that leaves her with youthful skin.

I get so tired of celebrities who claim to have the. best. secret. to beautiful skin, when all they really have is money that buys them someone else's secret. Shoot, if I had that kind of money, I'd look like that, too.

[Photo]

0 comments: