What Do You Want For Christmas?

Just yesterday, Mike asked me what I wanted for Christmas. I thought about it for a quick second and then blurted, "Vivite!"

He was quite taken aback because I usually ask for the typical stuff: jewelry, clothing, dish towels. You know, the things every woman wants. He looked at me with a confused look on his face and politely asked, "What the hell is a Vivite?"

"Just Vivite," I tell him, rolling my eyes. I've only been talking about buying good anti-aging skincare products every day for the last few months. That tells me how much he listens when I talk, wouldn't you say?

I explain to him....again, that Vivite is a line of skincare products that I'm thinking of buying, but if he wants to get it for me for Christmas, that would be wonderful.

Just when I'm getting ready to lay into him for not listening to me when I talk, he says, "Aww, honey. You don't need to spend a ton of money on anti-aging anything. I love the way you look."

So, either he gave me a fabulous compliment, or he just doesn't want to spend the money. What do you think?

0 comments: