When it Rains, it Pours

Have you ever felt that every once in a while, it's your turn for life to be rough? I mean, things are going along fine - every day is sunshine and cake - and then all of a sudden a streak of bad luck hits and just won't go away? It's like it's your turn and until your turn is over, life is going to suck.

That's where I am right now.

No, I'm not having a pity party because that would mean I'm feeling sorry for myself. No, that's not the case. I'm just ready for my turn to be over. It must be someone else's turn soon, right?

Tristan called from the hospital today - he was supposed to be at work - and told me he was getting stitches in his hand. Seems he cut himself with one of those spring loaded knives you use for opening cardboard boxes. I suppose he'll live, but still not cool.

Yeah, if it's OK with everyone else, I'd like to forfeit my turn.

0 comments: