GoConnect - A Real Estate App

How does a busy real estate agent keep up with it all? Why, with the GoConnect App, of course!

With the GoConnect app, real estate agents can create to-do lists and get things done quickly. Schedule appointments and keep them with friendly reminders on your cell. The beauty of this app is that it's simple. No cumbersome features that you have to figure out - just plain, simple task management functions created by agents for agents.

I looked over the GoConnect website and I have to say, I'm kind of impressed. This little app helps you keep track of everything from scheduling inspections to sending welcome emails - you'll never miss an appointment or forget to do something again.

I'm no real estate agent, but a real estate app like this one makes me wish I was just so I could use it. I wonder if this baby would help organize other careers, too?

0 comments: