Oh No Freakin' Way!

My alarm woke me up this morning to the tune of "A Green Bay man is facing 85 years in prison for the rape and video taping of a 4 or 5 year old girl."

What?! Still half asleep, I probably didn't hear that right.

No such luck. I looked it up on the Net, and unfortunately, I did hear it right.

A 32 year old man, after talking explicitly sexual with the young girl, had sex with her and video taped it. His brother, whom he was living with at the time, found the tape and called police. He's in jail now, due back in court tomorrow.

85 years. somehow, that doesn't seem like enough. You know he won't serve the entire 85 years. They never do.

A disgusting scumbag like that deserves so much worse. I think castration fits the crime. Cut. It. Off. I mean, it's not like he had sex with a teen aged girl who willingly participated and got caught. That's bad enough, don't get me wrong. But, this guy had sex with a 4-5 year old girl, who had no idea what he was doing to her. He more than likely hurt her. A young girl's body isn't made for that kind of treatment. He's sick, and given the chance would do it again. The only way to make sure he never hurt another young child again is to get rid of his ability to do it. Cut it off.

I'm absolutely disgusted by this man. But, do you know what makes this post even worse? I couldn't remember the guy's name from the radio, so I had to do a little digging to find the story. In my search, his wasn't the only story of this kind. There were other stories of men having sex with young girls. I'm not talking teen aged girls. I'm talking 4 to 5 year old girls!

What is wrong with these people? How can anyone get anything sexual from a baby? I just don't understand it, and it angers me.

If you'd like to read the story, you can do so here.

0 comments: