Correction: Lost Boys 2 The Tribe

Just got done watching the movie "Lost Boys The Tribe." In a previous post, I had said that Kiefer Sutherland was in this movie, and that was wrong. He's not in the movie, unfortunately. One of the vampires in the trailer I watched looked like Kiefer. I guess with my poor eyesight, I mistook him for the actor from the first movie.

What I did learn though, is that Kiefer's younger brother, Angus Sutherland is the head vampire in the sequel. Very cool. No wonder I thought he was terribly good looking, too.

Anyway, I wasn't disappointed like I thought I would be with the sequel. You kind of have that feeling before watching the sequel to a really good movie. Wasn't the case with this one, though. I can't say that I loved the movie, but it was good. Not something I'd want to watch over and over again, but I'm glad I saw it. Definately a movie to watch if you're into vampires.

1 comments:

Donna August 1, 2008 at 8:42 AM  

I also saw the Lost Boys 2 The Tri be and yeah, it was okay. Not as good as the first but still it was good to see Edgar Frog (Corey Feldman)again. Too bad Sam Emerson (Corey Haim) didn't play a bigger role (you have to go to the credits and let them play...yep there is a scene of Feldman and Haim). Also if you check out the special features you can see alternate endings.

I really wish they could have brought the entire cast back (except for those who bit the dust in the first one), but hey, times change.

All in all it was okay...will I watch it again, maybe.

In truth I was just happy to see Corey Haim back in front of the camera.