I Take That Back

Ok, so I lied in my last post. But only a little. I can do a lot with my new cell phone, but there is one thing I can't do that I wish I could.

My sister-in-law has an iphone, and she's always playing this game called "Angry Birds." She's so fanatical about it that she got my entire family of iphone users to play it. So, with my new phone, I decided to download the game myself to see what all the fuss is about.

Would you believe that the game is not available for my phone?! Every other app in the world, I can download. Angry Birds? Nope.

Now, I'm not a big game player at all. I just can't see well enough to play most games, so the fact that I can't get this game probably isn't that big a deal. I just wanted to have it, so my sister-in-law would quit rubbing it in my face!

Angry Birds.....pffffft.

More like crazy sister-in-law!

0 comments: