Acne-It's a Bad Word

In an earlier post, I talked about being 39 and having acne. Well, I've been doing some research on the subject, and I guess I'm not alone. Acne in your 30's is not uncommon.

Knowing this doesn't make it any easier, though.

I found a website called acnetreatments.com. This site lists the top 10 acne treatments on the market. Now, while they are the top 10, I don't mind saying that some of their names scare the hell out of me. The very first one, 7 Day Acne Detox. What the heck is it detoxing? And just exactly how does it detox? I don't know.

I guess what I'm saying is, even though I'd sell my left butt cheek for a cure for my acne, I'm just not sure I'd be willing to trust some of this stuff. I want to have clear skin, but at what cost?

I think I'll keep looking.

0 comments: