I Love Babies!

There was this baby yesterday.....

No, seriously. There was. At the wrestling tournament I was at with Tim. A really cute baby, too.

He had on this tiny little Green Bay Packer jersey with "Sam" on the back. I just wanted to hug him and squeeze him.

His older brother had a Packers jersey on, too, but I don't know what his jersey said. I didn't feel the need to hug him or squeeze him. Just his cute, miniature little brother.

Usually I hate it when parents dress their kids up in matching outfits. It's like, they already control so little of their own lives, and depend on you for everything. You're going to go and dress them like a set of twins, even though they obviously aren't. It's humiliating, I think.

But, in this case, I overheard that the shirts were a gift from their loving aunt who was due to arrive at any minute. I guess the parents wanted her to know that her personalized baby gifts were appreciated and loved.

At any rate, I have to admit, even though they were dressed alike, that little one was one of the cutest babies I've seen in a long time. And despite my total lack of yearning for anything babyish again, I might have been tempted to take that one home.

I tried to take a picture of him to show you all, but his mother wouldn't quit glaring at me. I don't understand what her problem was. It's not like I'm some pervert or anything.

Her kid was just too cute.

That's what she gets for making such a cute baby, damn it.

0 comments: