Technology

Technology has allowed for advancements in our lives in so many ways.

Take for example, in my children's lives. They can now tattle on each other without even being in the same room as me! Isn't that convenient?

It's true. Rebecca (or Becca as she's called by her friends, of which, I am not) just called me from the end of the driveway, where she and Tim are waiting for the bus.

"Mom! Tim just pushed my stuff in the snow!" she yells into the phone while Tim is in the background yelling, "No I didn't!"

"Yes, you did!"

"She called me names first!"

To which I replied, "Knock it off! Grow up! and You're both grounded!" and hung up the phone.

It used to be that as soon as they left the door, I didn't see, or hear, from the two of them again until 3pm when school let out. Not so sure I'm liking this cell phone business.

0 comments: