Three Years

I was just over at Finslippy, a blog celebrating seven years on the Web. I'm a regular reader over there, and have been for a couple of years now. In fact, Alice Bradley, the author, is an inspiration to me on this blog.

Anyhow, it got me to thinking about this blog. I couldn't remember how long I've been writing in it. Hell, I hardly remember yesterday, so remembering back that far is nearly impossible.

I looked it up. It's been three years!

I've been writing this blog for three years! For three years, I have documented family things, gave my opinions, and rambled on endlessly about nothing. And, people read it!

So, I'd like to take a moment to thank you all for doing it. You know, for reading my blog. Without you, it would be pointless really. To write in it, I mean. So, again, thank you for making my work mean something.

0 comments: