To Go or Not To Go?

I've recently been thinking about a life change. It could be a mid-life crisis, but I'm more inclined to think it's just time to move on to something for me. Something I'd like to do for a change. The kids are older. One is in college. They don't need me much at all anymore. My work is almost done as far as they are concerned.

It's almost time for me!

So, in light of that, I've been thinking about going back to school. Maybe some online classes. I'm not sure what trips my trigger at this point, but I've been reading that there are a ton of healthcare jobs available right now. A shortage of workers in the field. I've always thought it would be interesting to know all that stuff, but am not sure I'm really cut out for it. 

Maybe I'll go back for web design? That seems really interesting to me. I love being creative, and that's something I can eventually do from home. With my disability, this is a possibility. Of course, should my disability get any worse, this will be a useless career. 

I'm just not sure what I want to do, but am seriously contemplating the possibilities. 

What do you think? Should I do it?

0 comments: