What Lies Beneath?

OK, so my mind was wandering like it usually does when there is nothing else to do. Even when there is something to do it wanders, but that's another issue.

Anyway, it came upon a thought too distracting to ignore.

What lies beneath a lake's surface? I mean, besides the obvious fish and various marine life. Think about it.

What has man lost overboard and off the shore that is now lying on the bottom of the lake?

For sure, there is a pair of Mike's glasses, a couple of fishing rods, and a flashlight or two. Aside from the glasses being expensive, there really wasn't anything too valuable. I'm sure Mike would beg to differ, as fishing equipment can be expensive, but whatever.

I wonder, what kind of fun little treasures are down there?

Oh, or maybe there's bodies? Morbid, I know, but it could happen.

Wouldn't it be fun to get a pair of waterproof binoculars, put them just below the surface, and see what you could see? I'm so curious to know what's down there!

0 comments: