So Cute

I still think baby clothes are the cutest things! Mike would beg to differ, though. I can see him cringe every time I stop to admire the pretty little dresses and personalized baby items on the end caps at the store. Mostly I do it because I really do like looking at them, but sometimes, I just like to mess with his head! 

But in all seriousness, even though I've (we've) decided on no more babies, doesn't mean I am not looking forward to my future grandchildren. I can't wait to have a reason to shop in the baby department again. It's been a long time and I'm so looking forward to it. 

I've tried talking some of my friends into having more children just so I could shop, but they all look at me strangely and threaten to punch my lights out. I guess it's a touchy subject for most middle aged couples. Who knew?

0 comments: