Where Are You Going on Vacation?

I have an awesome idea!

Why don't you go to Disney World? It's perfect, really. And it makes perfect sense from a parents' standpoint. I mean, the kids are constantly entertained and completely exhausted by bedtime. There's no whining that they are bored or asking for a drink of water when they should have been asleep hours ago.

I tell you what. To make it an even easier decision, I'm going to let you in on a little secret. With the purchase of a Magic Your Way Vacation Package taht includes a room and theme park tickets, children 3-9 can stay in the room with you and play at the theme park for free!

Yes, I said free.

Most nights between 2/17/11 and 10/1/11 are available, but you need to contact a Disney vacation planner for all the details.

0 comments: