Made the Mistake....

I don't watch the news very often, but I made the mistake of watching last night.

Oy....

Murders, theft, rape. It's scary. I now remember why I don't like to watch it. Death and destruction is everywhere. Makes me want to get one of those home security systems, ya know? Not that I'm any prize myself, or that anyone would want to harm me in any way, but you never know. There might be some drunk guy one night that accidentally comes into my home, but figures while he's here he might as well whoop it up.

Have you seen what's included in the home automation software that comes with one of these home security installs? Your home becomes a regular fortress of safety that you'll be safe from anything in. Smoke, intruders, fire, carbon monoxide, monsters, demons.....

OK, maybe not monsters and demons, but hell, they'd be nuts to try to penetrate that force field!

Anyway, I'm not watching the news anymore. From now on, I'm going to remain in the dark, none the wiser. My little world does not allow such negativity!

0 comments: