Please Don't Let Him Die

At the risk of sounding teeny-bopperish, I'm going to admit my obsession with The Vampire Diaries. I'll even go one step further and profess my love for Damon/Ian Somerhalder. Is that guy a hottie or what?

It's out in the open. I'm not ashamed. I love this show. I'm hooked. Addicted. I live for my weekly fix. Sometimes, I even wish to be a vampire and live forever with Damon..........

err.....wait.

I'm getting a bit crazy here.

But seriously, what are they thinking? The writers, that is. They can't kill off Damon. He's the reason most women....um...people watch the show. You know, because he's a good actor and stuff. I've read where many people have said they will stop watching if he leaves the show. I'm undecided at this point, but do agree that it will have less of an allure for me if he's gone.

The season finale is next week. Here's a peek!


0 comments: