Got It Now

Watched the second episode of True Blood on HBO Go yesterday. I totally understand how Bill got his position of power now. I won't go into detail because I won't ruin it for those of you that are waiting for Sunday's episode, but it makes sense completely once explained.

This season is going to be epic, I do believe. Vamps and werewolves and witches, oh my! I can't wait from week to week to see the new episode. Sometimes I think my life is too boring and should be more like those in True Blood.

How awesome would that be?

I suppose not so awesome if you become food for some other creature, but what if your boyfriend looked like Eric Northman? I think being food would be the least of my worries then.

Anyhoo...what was I saying?

Oh yeah, I can't wait to see what this season of True Blood brings. I'm sure it's going to be even better than last season, which was already awesome!

0 comments: