Lookin' Good!

I'm not one for wearing makeup anymore. Don't get me wrong. I used to NEVER leave the house without it. The idea of not wearing makeup never occurred to me. That was until I had children, and there seemed to be less money and time for me. I just got out of the habit.

Lately, I've been thinking it's time for me again. The kids are self sufficient, and I find myself with a few minutes here and there with nothing to do.

I so used to love buying makeup. As a matter of fact, I bought more than I needed, to be honest. I've been looking online at some websites that sell cosmetics and found a really cool site that has some of the best cosmetics Newport, RI. Their prices aren't all that bad, and they have some really great stuff.

I think I'm going to buy a few things and see if the "old me" makes a comeback.

0 comments: