Christmas Ideas

Because I'm not a procrastinator....

What? Why are you looking at me like that?

I'm not a procrastinator. Or, at least I try not to be.

Alright, alright. I do usually put things off to the last minute, but I'm turning over a new leaf this year.

No, really. I am.

I've decided that for all my girly-girl nieces, I'm going to make them homemade stuffed animals for Christmas. Well, at least I'm going to try. What with the poor eyesight and all, it may not work out, but I'm going to give it a whirl. I found this cute pattern for making felted stuffed animals, and I was thinking about personalizing them somehow.

You know, special colors and maybe their names on them.

They could even be used I suppose as monogrammed baby gifts too, since they don't have any eyes and such. They'd be safe for baby.

All of my nieces love stuffed animals, so I think this will be a good gift idea.

Stop looking at me that way. I'll get it done.

0 comments: