Twelve Years

Today is Tim's birthday. By this time twelve years ago, I was a mother for the third time. Tim was the smallest baby of the three children, but big in personality right from the start. He knew what he wanted and when he wanted it, and had no qualms about letting us know. That's what I've always loved about him. He plays no games.

It's hard for me to wrap my brain around the fact that it's been twelve years since my baby was a baby. It seems like yesterday we were watching him run around in his diaper saying, "Num nums? Num nums?" He has always loved to eat and constantly wanted num nums when he was little.

I can't imagine my life without my "Timmers." He brings me such joy despite driving me insane with his stubborn ways. He makes me smile, even when I don't want to.

Happy birthday, Tim. I love you very much!

0 comments: