Looking for Something More

I'm toying with the idea of trying to work outside the home again. Don't get me wrong, I like working from home. The commute is so much easier and I can wear anything I want, but to be honest, it's lonely. I miss having other adults to talk to and being a part of something. Not that being a part of this family is a bad thing, but I never get to interact with other people.

I'm not sure how it would work out because I can't drive. It would put an added strain on Mike, which is really the only thing stopping me. He already spends about 85% of his time in the car commuting to work and driving me and the kids everywhere. I'd hate to ask him to drive me to work in the evenings after working all day.

But, man. It would be so great to get out of this house more.

0 comments: