The End is Near

The end of Summer....

What did you think I was talking about?

We have officially switched over from baseball to football. All three males in my house are involved in one capacity or another and it's already driving me crazy after one week!

Mike and Tristan are coaching Timothy's 6th grade tackle team. It's Tim's first year in tackle, and they almost didn't have a team because no one wanted to step forward and coach. The parents that finally stepped forward know nothing about coaching.

So, Tristan stepped in. He is now coaching the coaches on how to coach. Mike decided to get in on the action, so he too is learning the ropes.

It's constant football talk all the time around here. If they aren't talking about playing football, they are practicing football. If they aren't practicing football, they are conditioning for football.

Don't get me wrong. I'm so happy to see them all together doing something they all love and have in common. The thing is, I'm not a big football fan. I don't watch it on TV, and the only time I do watch is when my kid is playing. I know the basics, and that's all I want to know. I get bored with it.

Only two more months to go before it ends. Then what?

WRESTLING!!!!!

Now there's a sport!

0 comments: