I Wish I Were a Girly-Girl

Sometimes I think life would be easier if I had been born a man. They have it so much easier.

As far as looks go, that is.

They are pretty much wash and go. You know what I mean, don't you? Short hair, no shaving of every body part. All they have to do is shower, rub some deoderant under their arms, run a comb through their hair and they are pretty much ready for anything. The only thing that determines their different activities is their clothing.

Us women, or should I say women in general, spend way more time and energy than that getting ready just to go to the grocery store. It's all about the hair and makeup for most. For me, I'm pretty much wash and go myself, but wish I had the desire to put makeup on or fix my hair in the manner the cut is supposed to be. I just don't feel like it.

But, I wish I did. I used to, when I was younger. Hell, I didn't even go outside to get the mail without my face. Somehow, it just doesn't seem so important anymore.

For those of you who do practice the ritual, check out the best cosmetics newport ri for all your makeup needs. 

0 comments: