That Reba Song

I must be suffering a mid-life crisis at the moment. I'm suddenly looking for something more, wanting to dress differently and wishing I could be someone or something else. I know it will pass, but in the meantime, whatever it is that's going on is messing with my head.

Have you heard that Reba song that goes, "Is there life out there? So much she hasn't done. Is there life beyond her family and her home? She's done what she should, should she do what she dares? She doesn't want to leave, she's just wonderin' is there life out there?"

This song is speaking volumes to me right now.

I've been online looking for the best cosmetics newport, ri, shopping for new clothes and thinking about getting a new job. It's crazy to think that I could be anything more than what I am right now, especially with my eyesight issues, but it's exciting at the same time. There are lots of handicapped people that work out in the public and get along just fine. Why couldn't I?


1 comments:

k and k world August 19, 2011 at 9:42 AM  

nice story! love reading your site