It's a Struggle

This weight loss thing is harder than I thought. I KNOW what I need to do to lose weight. I KNOW I need to exercise and eat right, but man! It's so much work!

Knowing and doing are two different things.

The idea of taking one of the best weight loss pills on the market has crossed my mind a time or two, but so far, it's only been a thought. I'm afraid to take anything like that for fear of the horrible side effects you hear about on the news. Do they really work?

I don't know.

So, for now, I think I'll stick with eating right (yeah...) and walking on my new treadmill. That's right. A treadmill. In my home!

The hospital where my mom works decided they needed a new one, for whatever reason, and were just going to junk it. She (my mom) snatched it up and brought it to me! She's such a good mommy!

I'll keep you posted on my progress. So far, I've lost about 6lbs. Nothing significant, but definitely encouraging. 

0 comments: