Spice It Up

Mike and I will be married 15 years this October.

*Applause from the readers*

Thank you. Thank you very much. It's definitely an accomplishment to say you've managed to stay married for so many years. Not many couples make it this long. I'm proud of my husband and happy to be married to him.

Having said that, after 15 years, we've gotten.......comfortable, if you know what I mean. It's not a bad thing, really. Comfortable is good. But, I kind of miss the old days when passion ran wild in our hearts and bodies. Back in the day, we couldn't keep our hands off each other.

Time, kids and hectic lives have slowed us down a bit, but we're not dead, ya know? So, I mentioned to him that I'd like to buy him some men's lingerie.

You know what I got?

"Are you crazy?"


Um....no. I don't think so.


Unfortunately, the conversation didn't end there. He flat out refused to wear anything that remotely looked like lingerie. Not even for me. I think he's got a complex of some sort.


So, I guess it's back to the drawing board. I know he'd like to spice it up a little bit, too, so I'll find something we both can enjoy.

0 comments: