Time To Start Thinking About Prom

Although I don't have to worry about Prom this year, I love looking at what's in style this year for prom dresses. I remember my prom like it was yesterday. My dress was beautiful, a white thing with silver detail, sequins, spaghetti straps, and it was cut higher in the front than in the back. My mom even made a silver shaw to throw over my shoulders. I remember feeling more beautiful on that night than I had ever felt in my entire life.

Despite looking good, the evening itself was a sham. Nonetheless, it is a night I'll never forget.

Anywho, nowadays, you can buy a prom dress online, and never have to leave your house.

No way, you say?

Yes way, I say.

I'm not sure about the whole sizing thing online, but I would imagine as long as you have specific measurements, you can buy just about any style and color right from the comfort of your home, and save yourself a lot of hassle and cost. You know girls and how they like to shop. This way, they can browse the vast selection available and pick what they want and you don't have to spend hours upon hours begging them to "just pick one!"

0 comments: