Calgon! Take Me Away!

It has been many years since this family has taken a vacation anywhere. As a matter of fact, I don't think we've taken a vacation since before Becky was born.

Oh my goodness! That's a long time. My kids have never been on vacation!

With recent issues taking precedence over everything else and causing stress levels to be high, I'm thinking this summer might be a good time to get away. Even if it's just for a weekend, I think this family has earned the right to a little rest and relaxation.

I'm kind of up in the air as to what we should do and where we should stay, though. We are a family of five, and cramming us into a hotel room would be tight. Dividing us into two rooms can be expensive. I've been checking out vacation rental homes as an alternative to a hotel, although the hotel pools are a really nice benefit should we stay in one.

I don't know. Maybe I should decide where we are going first, before I make any decisions about the housing.

Anyone have any suggestions?

0 comments: