Butts, Winds, And Books

I'm happy to report that my butt is feeling much better today. I only tell you this because I'm sure you're just dying to know things about my butt. My rear and I both thank you for your concern.

Still dealing with the standing water puddles in the garage today. Try as I might, yesterday's winds did nothing to help dry it out since they refused to enter the garage. Today, though, is another story altogether. Hurricane force winds are a blowin', and thankfully are blowing in the right direction to come full force through the open garage door. Hopefully after today, at least for a little while, I can walk through my garage without hip waders to take the dogs out.

God, I never thought I'd be thankful for the strong winds that blow in this state on a semi-daily basis.

On a lighter note, I am reading a pretty funny book called "Is It Just Me, Or Is Everybody Nuts!" by Judi Coltman. It's been a while since a book has made me laugh out loud, but this one does. It's not a story, but instead, one woman's view on life (her life), and the things she observes. There are so many things I can relate to, having raised kids of my own, and the things she says about her marriage and such has me nodding my head in confirmation. It's a great book for when you need to know that you're not alone and need a laugh. I got it for free on Amazon for my Kindle Fire, but I believe the going price for the book is $2.99 now.

0 comments: