Nomorerack.com

As you can probably tell if you've read my blog at all, it's not just for your reading pleasure. Although, your reading pleasure is the number one reason I write, I also use it to generate a little extra income for my family. Some posts may not appeal to everyone, but my hope is that there is a little something for everyone that visits. I've promoted a lot of different products and services throughout the years, some I'm familiar with, some I am not. I really enjoy it when I can write about something that I know, something that I've had experience with, and that is why I am thrilled to be able to write about nomorerack.com.


Nomorerack is a site that sells brand name products at huge discounts. Each day, they feature eight daily deals plus one "charity" deal to equal nine products each day. The products change daily at noon so there's always something different. I look forward to checking my email each day to see what they have featured. It's almost like Christmas every single day because you just don't know what you're going to get until you get there.


I was a little skeptical when I first heard about nomorerack.com. I did a Google search on nomorerack reviews and found hundreds of positive reviews about the site. I decided to go ahead and trust them, especially since I noticed they are PayPal verified, and we all know paying online is always more secure when going through Paypal. I haven't been disappointed. I bought a beautiful necklace recently.........



and saved myself $74! Shipping is a flat $2 per item and although the site says shipping could take up to 4 weeks, I received it in much less time. The whole process went smoothly, and I will definitely buy from nomorerack again.

0 comments: