Living Together


This guest post from Mickey Garza

Moving in with my boyfriend was harder than I thought it would be. Before we moved in together we got along great and spent a lot of time together, so I didn’t think it would be a tough transition. I moved into his apartment because it is much nicer than mine, and it needed to be softened up a bit. He didn’t have any decorations on the wall, and didn’t even have a TV. Once I moved in all my stuff I went to http://www.DirectStarTV.com/ and got us hooked up with a satellite TV package. Then I started decorating and making the place warmer. He didn’t resist the changes too much, so that’s good. Things are going well, but I underestimated how tough it would be to live together. Everything is a compromise, and it’s hard not having my own place to retreat to when I need space. He has been great and is really trying to make me happy, so I know we’ll survive. All of my friends agree that living together is a huge transition and what we are going through is normal, so that makes me feel better.


0 comments: