Political Lawn Signs

It's an epidemic, I tell you. You see them everywhere you go. Sometimes, a yard has several. Sometimes, the yard has one. political lawn signs are everywhere, as far as the eye can see.

I'm not one for politics. I don't listen to it on the TV, and turn the station on the radio if an ad comes on. I'm not interested, and that's that.

I know, I know. This probably makes me a bad person, and I do apologize, but to me it's boring. Not to mention pointless. How many times have we heard that this politician is going to do this, or that politician is going to do that, only to find out later that they didn't do anything they promised in their campaign?

My little ole' missing vote doesn't amount to a hill of beans. I'll just leave all the voting and campaign stuff to someone who cares.

0 comments: