Toca Percussion

Call me an idiot, but I really have no idea what I'm talking about when it comes to music, or should I say, the making of music. Sure, I listen to the radio, and I have my favorite songs, but to say that I know anything more than that would be a lie.

For instance, did you know that there are drums, Toca Percussion to be exact, that are actually bongo drums? Yeah, it's true. I love the sound of bongo drums, but had no idea they were called anything else but bongo drums. I also found out that not all drums are created equal, and that the Toca drum is one of the best sounding, best made bongo drums out there. They even come in different sizes, shapes, and colors; even purple for the more feminine player!

Sometimes I wish I had taken the opportunity my mother gave me when I was young to learn more about playing music. She and my brother are very musically inclined and play a variety of instruments and sing. At the time, I wasn't interested in learning to play a musical instrument. The only thing on my mind were the many cute boys in my class. Live and learn, I guess.

0 comments: