Dock Ramps

Saw a really neat thing at Walmart yesterday. I don't know why it struck me as interesting. Maybe it was the fact that I thought everyone that drives delivery trucks should have one to make their job easier. This truck had automatic dock ramps. There were two men unloading the truck; one in the truck placing the boxes on the conveyor, and one at the bottom, taking the boxes off. There was a lot of stuff to unload from that truck, and they got it done in the short while I was in the store. By the time I came out, they were just closing the truck doors and finishing up. I thought to myself, "How convenient and quick was that?!"

I know what you're thinking, and I'd probably be thinking it myself if I were reading this on someone else's blog, but it's 100 percent true. I don't know where I get this stuff, or why it pops into my head.

0 comments: