Line 6

When it comes to musical equipment, as in amp and mixers, I have no clue what's what, or what how it is used to make music. My brother, an avid amateur musician, tries to educate me on the different types of equipment, but honestly, it goes in one ear and out the other without registering in by brain. He's a big fan of line 6 equipment, which I have come to understand is a brand name.

Ha! Maybe I did learn something after all. Maybe there's hope for me yet!

Anywho, line 6 is supposedly one of the best. As in, he believes it is. I wish I had more of an interest in this stuff. My brother and I are on two different planets when it comes to what we like. It would be nice to have something in common to talk about when we're together. I do know one thing, though. I absolutely love to listen to him play his guitar and sing. He's so talented. Even though I don't know how he makes his music, I do know he's very good at it!

0 comments: