A New Look As Well?

I think I'm having a mid-life crisis. It's about that time, isn't it? I mean, I am 40 (gasp!) and there are signs: my endless search for a fountain of youth in a bottle, for one.

Speaking of which, in my travels (on the Internet, of course) I came across the Jane Iredale products. Now, I'm not one for wearing much makeup, but I have been known to throw on some blush and a little mascara every once in a while in a feeble attempt to regain my youth.....or impress the hubby; neither of which actually happens.

Anywho, I think I'm going to purchase a couple of these items and see what happens. They're supposed to be good for the skin and really help with aging. I don't know what's in store, but one thing is for certain. If I don't find something, somewhere to help me get over this irrational obsession of mine, I might just crawl in a hole and hide.

[Photo]

0 comments: